“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best,
but legendary.” – Sam Walton
Why Offshore Ally?
At Offshore Ally, our mission is to break all the barriers between humanity. Through translations, we simplify situations and create a better understanding between organizations and their customers. By translating in over 200 languages, we aim to make this world a place in which information is easily accessed and understood by just one click – no matter what place you belong to. Our high-quality translations and undivided attention to our clients is what keeps bringing them back to us. We provide experts who work on your business according to the evolving global trends.
Now let’s look at some of the advantages of accessing Offshore Ally:
The Intangible Value:
Save time, money and effort by not wasting time on preparing or editing coded files for translation. Consistent branding in multiple languages will help you create a better global recognition – reaching out to a larger audience and generating more sales.
The Actual $:
Our enterprise-wide platform allows all departments to leverage translation memories for all content types. We don’t charge for translation memory or repeat words and that can also save you 5 to 40 percent.
Furthermore, due to the utilization of an automated process, our clients can save money for work that is often completed manually. Bulk discounts are also available to clients that require large translation projects.
Precisely, we will cut your costs by:
Giving competitive cost as compared to other translation agencies
Eliminating wasted time cost by using an automated process
Not charging for repeat words or translation memory
Offering discounts available for bulk content
Immediate short-term savings and substantial long-term savings
At Offshore Ally, you can trust us and we will replace old-fashioned manual processes with a centralized, automated translation management system – keeping up with the evolving global market.
Making use of predictive translation features in our innovative SMART technology, linguists find it easier to finish projects faster. The automated system saves up to 60 to 70 percent of the ordinary, time-consuming manual translation process which guarantees faster turnaround time. Through UNIFY, the project submission process also becomes easy and you can also stay updated on your project status with real-time visualization.
Offshore Ally helps you to continuously add file types, language pairs and project specifications to translations as your company expands. You can:
Your brand is global but you can sound local! Use our enterprise translation solution.
- Make your brand centralized by using UNIFY. An internet connection is all it takes to access UNIFY with an authorized login. With this, feel free to log in at any time and check the real-time status of your translation projects and get access to reports and analytics.
- Be more coherent and cut costs on future translations by relying on translation memory, adapting multilingual glossaries and making use of style guides.
- Get your customized translation through our pre-built integrations or by connecting your technology stack to our API.
Stage Validation Process:
- Initial Screening: Detailed evaluation of linguist education, skills, experience, and credentials.
- Command on English: Linguist’s communication skills are assessed to ensure command on the language before native language assessment.
- Linguistic Assessment: Target language skills of the linguist are evaluated by Certified linguists
- SME Validation: For a linguist to be qualified to translate within a specific category field, we further validate their subject matter expertise within that field.
High Quality Translation:
- Our priority is our quality. Each step of our translation ensures your text resonates with your target market
- Talented and certified human linguist network at Offshore Ally gives us leverage over others
- Pre-translation tools, such as style guides, glossaries, reference materials, and previous TM help throughout the translation process
- Utilizing UNIFY helps us keep track of your feedback and expectations and help us act on them as soon as we receive them – therefore, minimizing chances of error and making the best quality translations for you.
Our Translator’s Network:
Having an expert linguist network is one of our top priorities. We have access to thousands of certified translators and this ensures accurate, cost-effective and consistent translations. Our translators are highly skilled linguists with a sound educational background and a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in their respective languages. We ensure to have a native linguist who is well equipped with domain knowledge which can vary from life sciences to finance. Our network is also fully trained to deal with global clients and fulfill their requirements by facilitating in the best possible way.